Simple Order Processing Steps
Read “Here’s the deal” and pay us through PayPal by selecting the Buy Button below
Pay in US$97 OR
Pay in HK$750
After payment, select “Return to You Plus Link Limited” in your PayPal system dialog box. Please wait as PayPal will finally lead you to a page where you could fill in some simple information so that we could be in touch with you and send you an “instruction email”
Check your spam folder if you do not receive this email in a reasonable time
You will then be taken to a page where you could download a PDF writable/type-table format form that will provide information regarding your company. Complete this form in its entirety. Remember, the more the form is in order, the faster your site could be setup
Once the form is completed, rename and send it back to us by uploading to the URL address we indicated in the instruction email we sent you. Remember to attach all the necessary files.
Your mobile website will be ready within 72 hours!
Here's the deal
Your Mobile Website will look similar to the demo website under our "Website Simulator" Page with the following pages and services:
- "About Us" and/or "Our Services" Page
- "Contact Us" Page including a Tap-to-Call button and all your other forms of contacts such as
- Fax number
- Email address
- Main website URL
- Company Address
- A "Email Us" Page
- A "Video" Page where we could enclose 3 videos. We will provide a "Complementary" video if you do not have one. The Complementary Video is included in "Sponsors Video" Page of the demo site as an example
- A "Gallery" Page to display your products
- A "vCard" Page for your clients/customers to download your Contact information directly to their Contacts Apps in their phone. Please ensure you scroll down on the Menu of the demo site to see the example
- A "Site QR" Page for your clients/customers to share your mobile site. Please ensure you scroll down on the Menu of the demo site to see the example
- An "Map" Page showing your clients/customers how to get to your office. Please ensure you scroll down on the Menu of the demo site to see the example
- A "Link" Page to your Main Website, if one is available
- A simple "drag-and-drop" page with a "3-step" approach for you to make announcement, deliver a coupon, RSVP, provide a deal, place an order, etc. We will show you how easy it is that you will laugh!
- A voice messaging system for your clients/customers to leave you a message directly on your website without having to worry about costs of the phone call. This feature is available to Android users only although a page is available for iOS users to leave a written message
- A Chinese Social Media Share Button page just in case your clients/customers are Chinese and they want to share the information about your mobile website with their friends. We also include a Whatsapp share button which would open up the app in the mobile phone for Android users
- A game page to keep your mobile website viral and your clients/customers from boredom and frequent your mobile website more often
- A "Re-direct Script" to redirect al mobile phone users visiting your Main Site to the Mobile Site
- Worry free hosting of your Mobile Site. All we ask is that you reply to our "information update" email we send out periodically. It is beneficial for you to keep your information updated. Furthermore, it is a free service!
- A backend "Control Center" mobile website where you could organize and execute what your clients/customers see in your mobile website at will. You are in control! The "Control Center" mobile website could also be used on desktop where it is more convenient for you to work on
- Integration with third party FREE software and services, done-for-you and ready to use:
- Integration with appear.in, an easy to use live video conference and text chatting platform where you could hold private meetings, interviews, etc. up to 8 people without having to sign-up and/or subscribe
- Integration with blab.im, a live video broadcast/streaming platform where you could hold webinars, product demonstrations, provide a sales pitch to the world literally! What is more amazing is that you may twitter the world while you are doing this so twitter users could come and watch your show! Where we add value is that after your activities are done and recorded, your clients/customers could come directly to your mobile website for replay
- Integration with zoho.com calendar, so that your event calendar could be published and viewed by your clients/customers on your mobile website. The public calendar is also an excellent way to show your availability if well maintained
- Integration with Dropbox (including setup of new independent account) using dropitto.me interface for easy uploading of files from your clients and customers, although this feature is best utilized on desktop
- Setup of Share Folder for Dropbox so that you could make your files (e.g. images,pdf, video, MS-Office) easily view and downloaded directly from the mobile website
Please note the following Terms and Conditions regarding Our Services and "Agreement" in the tab below:
- We reserve the right to add to, edit, change, or remove the pages and services (including free third party software and services) after your purchase at anytime as we deem fit, without notice or explanations, and for whatever reasons, although such incidents are mostly gear towards the improvements and/or productivity of your mobile website, uniformity of services we provide to our clients, and customers, legality, etc. that may change with time. Further, we cannot be responsible for loss of your contents, data, customers, cancellation of your accounts etc., due to such actions taken by us
- We reserve the right to add to, edit, change, or remove the pages and services for the backend "control center" after your purchase at anytime as we deem fit, without notice or explanations, and for whatever reasons, although such incidents are mostly gear towards the improvements and/or productivity, uniformity of services we provide to our clients, and customers, legality, etc. that may change with time. Further, we cannot be responsible for loss of your contents, data, customers, cancellation of your accounts etc., due to such actions taken by us
- It is your responsibility to frequently listen to/read your voice/written messages because we will do periodical maintenance of your account with or without notice and cannot be responsible for removing messages that you have not listened to at the time of maintenance
- It is your responsibility to frequently make a copy of your subscriber list of email addresses and details because we will do periodical maintenance of your account with or without notice and cannot be responsible for removing a list that you have not make a copy or backup at the time of maintenance
- For the Voice Message Page located in the backend "Control Center", you are only allowed to just listening to the incoming messages. Changing the configurations on the page by using the left hand Panel on the Dashboard or having the front end coordinated page point to another URL outside of your mobile website may resulted in us removing the front end page and services from your mobile website or closure of your account without notice all together
- Although the "Drag-and Drop" Announcement front end page could be used for many purposes (that is if you are technical savvy) you may not:
- Use it outside of your mobile website (by providing another URL for the page) by changing the configurations in the backend "Control Center" Dashboard. Failure to observe this regulation may resulted in us removing the front end page and services from your mobile website or closure of your account without notice all together
- We reserve the right to charge you according to the Terms and Conditions as laid out in the "Other applicable charges" below should you break your mobile website and require our help
Third Party Software and Services
- For us (1) to pre-setup everything with the third party software and services providers, (2) to protect your privacy, (3) reduce the time you need to fill in the form as provided, and (4) to speed up building your mobile website, we have elected to setup many accounts on behalf of you so that they could integrate well into your mobile website. Such accounts include but not limit to email, cloud storage, social media (such as twitter), etc. This process would be common for all our clients/customers. If you so decided to use your own personal similar accounts for branding, identifications, and/or for any reasons, we would consider the requests as a change order because of the additional tasks involved in changing our "pre-set system" to make your mobile website unique by tailoring your personal accounts to integrated with the third party software and services. The Service Charge for this request is US$50 (HK$385). Please contact us using our Contact Form. We will email you further instructions along with a form to be completed by you. Please place the order for you mobile website setup first before submitting this change request,
- In cases like this, please agree to provide us with your account details including passwords and release us from all indemnities, harm, liabilities, and damages that may or may not cause by us having your account details and/or accessing your accounts.
- As pointed out earlier, the third party software and services are free at the time we setup your mobile website. We cannot be responsible if they decide to change their services plan and decide to start charging you instead with or without notices
- We cannot be responsible for your contents, loss of data and/or customers, password, cancellation of your accounts for whatever reasons etc., of the third party software and services and the limitations their plans as provided as they are not our partners and we do not have any controls over them. For best practices, it is your responsibility to maintain a good membership standing with them
- There may be cases where our clients/customers decide to upgrade their accounts with the third party software and services providers, and which such actions may result in the change of accounts that we pre-setup for them. In such cases, we reserved the right to charge them additional for the changes. Please refer to "Other applicable charges" below for details
- When we delivery your mobile website, we will be forwarding the accounts and the passwords to you so that you could check them periodically for messages and for maintenance. Unless you are an advanced user, we do not encourage you to change the account profiles (except for passwords) so that they would somehow become more reflective your real personal third party accounts. We reserve the right not to fix your mobile website if it be broken due to this reason. Also additional charges shall be determined based on severity and imposed at the time of the fixing should we decided to fix the problem.
- After your mobile website is up and running, it is your responsibility to change your account passwords, safekeeping, protect them from reach of others with the third party software and services providers. We are not responsible for your passwords/privacy being stolen, lost, etc.,
- We reserve the right to charge you US$25 (HK$200) per change within the first one month from the date you submitted the form you downloaded after you purchased our services. Hence, it is important that you take completing the form accurately and seriously. We are confident that you would find this imposition mutual beneficial down the road, not to forget that if you do it right the first time, your mobile website would be up and running that much sooner
- After the first month after your form submission, we reserve the rights to charge you USD50 (HK$385) per change
- No charges would be imposed if we decide to upgrade our softwares, domains, subdomains, hosting, servers, and services across the board for all our customers
- No charges would be applied if you fill-in and/or reply to our "information update" email we send out periodically. This is to ensure that your information is up to date in our system for your benefits, not to forget we also like to keep our database as accurate as possible. Failure to fill-in and/or reply to our "information update" email may result in your mobile website being removed without further notice
- In short, we only charge if the initiation of changes is from you
By selecting mobilereflect.com to help you setup a mobile website you have to agree on the following simple Terms and Conditions. It is important that you read them thoroughly before signing up with us. (Please contact us using the contact form in “Contact Us” Tab should you need more information).
- While your mobile website is owned by mobilereflect.com, be it under our domain or subdomain that we use through a hosting company and/or third party server provider, you are the owner of the properties (contents and information) within your mobile website. Mobilerefect.com (and its parent company and subsidiaries) has no rights over them whatsoever. Therefore,
You agreed to do the best to keep your contents "clean" from falsify and misleading information.
You agreed to keep your information up to date and inform us of any changes, particularly when we ask for your assistance in filling in the "information update" form, sending out periodically through email
Your contents do not violate copyright laws, intellectual properties, patents, trademarks and the like infringements.
You agreed to look after your own contents and information in your mobile site and do the best to protect them from being misused, especially by those that would harm your reputations, etc. and/or by the general public with ulterior and/or ill motivations and intention.
- You agreed to follow the regulations as stipulated in the past, present, and future by mobilereflect.com., provided that they are not super-ceded by the other.
- You agreed to hold mobilereflect.com (its parent company, subsidiaries, and associates) harmless and indemnify us against all claims for damages from users of your main websites, your mobile sites, and your mobile site with us including but not limited to the extended and/or free services we provide, and from any related or non-related third parties. You further release us from all other claims and liabilities by yourself and third parties, regardless of the causes of such claims and liabilities.
- You agreed that it is your responsibility to provide us the necessary contents to set up your site, most importantly the completed business form, images, videos, etc., and realize that missing, incomplete, and inaccuracy information would only slow the process down.
- You agreed that failure to reply our “periodic information update” email could result in the removal of your mobile site and extended services from us without notice.
- Mobilereflect.com reserves the rights not to publish your contents if they are deemed disruptive, abusive, offensive, illegal, vulgar, pornographic, and political inclined; In this case we will give you a full refund.
- As mobilereflect.com is just a Service Provider to serve your mobile website to the general public using a hosting company and/or third party server, we could not be responsible if the hosting company and/or third party server system is down for any reasons. Further, we are not responsible for shutting down the service forever should the hosting company and/or third party server establishments are closed down for whatever reasons and suitable alternatives could not be found by us to replace the services.
- Whereas we intend to be in business for a long time, we cannot guarantee its existence forever. You agreed to hold Mobilereflect.com (its parent company, subsidiaries, and associates) harmless and indemnify us from all claims for damages if we are out of business.
- We do not provide any maintenance of your mobile website and that covers but not limited to upgrading the software and/or made changes to the contents once you submitted them for setup the first time. If maintenance, software upgrading, and/or changes to the contents are needed, we reserve the right to charge you for additional service fees.
- Mobilereflect.com reserves the rights to provide extended services to you for profits or for free, selectively or collectively, using the information in your mobile site on other technology platforms such as (but not limited to) mobile apps to help you promote your business.
- We reserve the rights to insert contents (such as but not limited to advertisements) as deems fit in the platforms. In such instance, you are still responsible for the information and contents of your mobile website, and agreed to release us from all damages, claims, and liabilities regardless whether they are the results of using your mobile site information individually or collectively as a platform as mentioned in the above paragraphs in this agreement.
- Mobilereflect.com reserves the rights to provide free services to our potential customers, selectively or collectively. If you are the beneficiary of our free services, we reserve the rights to insert contents (such as but not limited to advertisements) into your mobile site. In such instance, you are still responsible for your mobile website and the information and contents it contains, and agreed to release us from all damages, claims, and liabilities as mentioned in the above paragraphs in this agreement.
- Upon request, we can provide a HTML script to redirect traffic from your regular main website to the mobile site, based on the size of a user's mobile device. However, because the technicalities involved, we will not assist you in installing the said script into your main website.
- We reserve the right to close down your mobile website with immediate effect should we found the following (with no recourses and refunds):
That your company or you are engaging in activities that would harm to Mobilereflect.com, its parent companies and subsidiaries, whether intentionally or not. Such harm could include but not to limit to:
Hurting our company's reputation
Causing unnecessary competitions for us
Stealing our other customers’ information, etc.,
That your company or you change the contents as originally provided in the setup of your mobile site without our written permission.
That your company or you are engaging in illegal activities that could cause harm to the general public regardless whether they are social, business, or criminal related. We could determine such wrong doings through the following (but not limited to) channels:
The contents of your main website sites and/or other mobile websites (which we later discover) to be harmful to the general public.
Complaints filed at Better Business Bureau.
Bad reputation about your sites and business filed at web scan sites such as scamadviser.com.
Litigations being filed on your company for bad business conducts, and falsifies information, etc.
That your company or you are violating copyright laws, and/or under litigations of copyrights, intellectual properties, patents, trademarks and the like infringements.
- As much as we dislike spam and will do our best to shield our systems , etc., we cannot be held responsible for any information hacking, leakages, etc, or use of the information by con artists and the like after the information is hacked, leaked, stolen, etc., and this disclaimer would include information is being hosted out of third party servers.